29 August 2012

wip: slack

This past weekend flew past without even consulting me first.  Rude.  Well, I had a lazy Sunday but I didn't get the urge to pick up the hook at all.  I think it's because I've been devoting every spare moment to this piece the last couple of weeks, I just needed a time out.  Thus, I feel I've slackened the pace with the pressie for my new niece.  This blanket really should be done by now.  Sorry unborn child, what ever will you do without it?  So, working on weaving the ends in and the border at the moment.


Linking to- WIP Wednesday (Tami's Amis) | WIP Wednesday (Ambassador Crochet) | Yarn Along (Small Things) | Keep Calm and Craft On {Crafting on} (Frontier Dreams) | What you doing Wednesday (SusanD1408 Crochet Addict) | Hookin on Hump Day (My Merry Messy Life)

0 comments:

Post a Comment