16 August 2012

FO: loverly

I've cheated a bit with this FO.  These photos were taken at the same time as my cowl last week.  I just felt like they needed a post of their own.

Again, pictures taken at Hosier Lane, with thanks from Clara for the photography!


Stats
Pattern:  Thinking of You
Needle:  4.5mm
Yarn:  Bendigo Woollen Mills Allegro in Wild Inferno.  After blocking it came out so so so soft!  It was already quite nice, but after blocking it was gor-geous! 
Ravelled Here
Final thoughts:  An ok pattern, but even after blocking it curls.  I'm sure I made a few lots of mistakes on the heart pattern section, but am quite proud of my first lace work.  And finally, I'm not a huge fan of non-reversable patterns for scaves, so I'm fairly sure I won't make this again.  

-Linking with-
Tami's Amis FO Fridays | Fiber Arts Fridays at Wisdom Begins in Wonder | Natural Suburbia for Creative Fridays | I've Made Friday at SusanD1408 Crochet Addict | I ♥ Fridays at Petals to Picots

0 comments:

Post a Comment