22 August 2012

WIP: ripples

I am super duper surprised how much of this baby blanket I've been able to complete in the last week.  I've now crocheted 81 of the 108 rows I need.  Then I need to weave in the ends.  Then I need to crochet a border.  Then I need to make a matching matinee jacket, hat and booties.  Despite all the work ahead of me, I have high hopes about getting this gift completed in time for the birth of my new niecicle, who is due mid Sept.  Wish me luck!

I've started (audio) book 3 of the John Carter/Barsoom series.  They're just good background noise, you don't have to listen quite closely.  It's all adventure/sword fights.  I need to find something better to listen to, I just haven't gotten around to it.  Any recommendations?
(via)
Linking to- WIP Wednesday (Tami's Amis) | WIP Wednesday (Ambassador Crochet) | Yarn Along (Small Things) | Keep Calm and Craft On {Crafting on} (Frontier Dreams) | What you doing Wednesday (SusanD1408 Crochet Addict) | Hookin on Hump Day (My Merry Messy Life)

0 comments:

Post a Comment