14 May 2013

Breakfasting: Manchester Press

Breakfast is my fave.  It's about time I started documenting my food exploits beyond my search for the ultimate Melbourne CBD eggs benny.

Location:  Manchester Press, 8 Rankins Lane, Melbourne
Dining companion:  Lermm
Dining Date: 10 May 2013
Ordered:  2 x skinny lattes, fruit bagel with wildberry marscapone, strawberries and 'pistashio dust'




My bagel was super delicious, if a bit excessive.  Not sure if you can tell from the photo, but there really was copious amounts of marscapone.  Oh, don't get me wrong it was delectable - but I couldn't eat the whole thing, and that's saying something! 

The coffee was great and the service was friendly.  It has a great atmosphere, and I love how hidden away it feels. Will definitely go again!

Can't say much more than that - it's a bagel - deal with it.

~Tan


Manchester Press on Urbanspoon

2 comments:

  1. Mmmm, that place looks so comfortable! The bagel is impressive, good thing you really enjoyed what you could!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its a really cute spot, though the first time I went I was a little freaked out walking down an empty alley!

      Delete