06 July 2012

FO: finally

This should not have taken me so long.  Seriously.  I'm putting it down to my relative inexperience as a knitter, and the yarn being ridiculously fiddly for my skill level.  11 months from start to finish!  I'm not quite that slow, as a lot of that time includes when I put this item into hibernation while I leveled up. 

Pattern:  Gauzy Gathers Scarf
Needles:  3mm and 7mm
Yarn: Rowan Kidsilk Haze
Ravelled here

Here's a rare picture of my face.  I thought it was about time.  Plus I think the scarf looks fab against my new mustard top. 

Lookin' fine in my Finn hat.

I wore this scarf yesterday, and I think it gave me a rash.  I'm putting it down to spite, due to the fact it took me so long to finish.  Seriously dudes, I am not allergic to ANYTHING!  So annoying, given how much angst this piece has caused me.  

Tanya attempts to be arty with close up shots of fuzzy stockinette.

I'm now thinking of giving a crochet version a bash, using Lynn's crochet stockinette technique.

-Linking with-
Tami's Amis FO Fridays
Fiber Arts Fridays at Wisdom Begins in Wonder
Natural Suburbia for Creative Fridays
I've Made Friday at SusanD1408 Crochet Addict

0 comments:

Post a Comment