07 July 2012

Caturday XVI

Welcome again to Caturday, the day I dedicate to The Kitten and her cuteness, and invite you to do the same with your kitties!

The Kitten had her yearly vaccination this week.  I don't know if this happens with your kitty, but The Kitten just gets so sad for a couple of days after.  I compare it to a person with the flu, all she wants to do is sleep, and she only gets up for the bathroom.  It's so sad!  Luckily she's bouncing back now and making up for lost time by being extra cute.

RAWR

Today, Cats on TVIn a comment on last week's post, Ashely mentioned a TV show I had not heard of before: My Cat From Hell.  I immediately hunted it down, and wow, A and I were intantly hooked.  This fellow, a cat behavioralist, or as I think of him, a cat whisperer, comes into people's homes and helps them with their problem felines.  And not just any problems - no - some of these kitties are feral - you can't pet them, you can't approach them.  Very sad.  Anyways, with a few little tricks, Mr Galaxy (yeah, that's his name.  As an aside, I like how 90% of the people who meet him are all like, 'oh he wasn't what I was expecting') sets the kitties straight and they turn into beautiful affectionate cats!  Amazing!  I had tears a few times just because the cat guardians didn't know what else to do, knowing that if they wouldn't be able to rehome their furbabies as they were just too vicious. 
One of the things A and I love about this show is all the things recommended to do with your cat we already do!!   Play with your cat?  check.  Make sure your cat has her own space?  Check.  Don't be rough with your cat?  Check/Duh.  Best cat guardians ever!   

If you'd like to participate in Caturday, enter your deets below and link back here!

0 comments:

Post a Comment