26 July 2012

Noosa

I can highly recommend a visit to Noosa.  I spent last week there and was very pleased indeed.  The weather was just nice enough to encourage me outside, without being uncomfortable - I am not a hot weather person at all.



A little mosiac. 
Row 1:
You may have already seen the beach progress of my latest shawl | Eggs Benedict for breakfast every day | The hotel pool
Row 2:
Interesting finds at the Eumundi Markets - chicken gourds and felted lily scarves | These Brushturkeys were everywhere - so bold, walking inside cafes and shops like they owned the joint
Row 3:
A cruise along Noosa's rivers and canals with this dude.  Was actually one of the more enjoyable parts of the holday | beach | all aboard the Darwin Diva.  I quite like the way Virgin names planes
Row 4:
beach | beach | beach

And finally, a good sunset can make anyone feel like a pro photographer!

0 comments:

Post a Comment