07 September 2012

fo: spiral

My completed Spiral Cowl

Photos again courtesy of my wonderful friends Clara (photos 1 and 2) and Louisa (photo 3).  These were taken at the same time as the Blissful Flowers Shawl, but we wandered up the road a bit to Parliament House.



Pattern:  Sprial Cowl.  I don't have a lot to say about this pattern.  It was quite simple, and mindless (you don't even know how crazy it is that I can say knitting is mindless coz you know I never imagined i would be able to coz it was so so hard and now I can do it and it's just so freaky right?  My knitting skillz rulez) just knitting around and around and around (I am still amazed that knitting in the round give you purl on the other side. trippy).  I love the picot edges too.  I didn't add a button, I think I can keep in place if I need to with a brooch or something.
Needle:  4.5mm circulars
Yarn:  Bendigo Woollen Mills Allegro in Wild Inferno.  (left overs from my Thinking of You)
Ravelled here

Check out my other FOs modelled at various Melbourne locations on my blog map.

-Linking with-
Tami's Amis FO Fridays | Fiber Arts Fridays at Wisdom Begins in Wonder | Natural Suburbia for Creative Fridays | I've Made Friday at SusanD1408 Crochet Addict | I ♥ Fridays at Petals to Picots

0 comments:

Post a Comment