08 September 2012

Caturday XXV

Welcome again to Caturday, the day I dedicate to The Kitten and her cuteness, and invite you to do the same with your kitties! (Yes, I know I need a new logo)

Just ignore the crap on the ground, the portable dvd player, the exposed mattress because I'm not fancy enough for a bed skirt (or valance, as I just found out from google because I couldn't remember the proper name for bed skirt).  These things are unimportant with The Kitten is rolling around on the floor being cute.  In these instances the only sensible thing to do is grab your camera and take as many photos of The Kitten as you can, capturing that cuteness for furture generations.

I especially like that she is winking in the third picture.


Got some kitty related goodness to share?  Fill in the Mr Linky below!!




0 comments:

Post a Comment