25 June 2012

Step into the Sunshine

When I was a child, my mum played this album over and over, to the extent that these songs now form part of the soundtrack to my life (even though I am in no way, shape or form religious).  Here is one particular track from that album that I thought appropote for this post:
Anyway, why is this song appropote?  I thought it was a nice segway into the exciting news that I've been given a Sunshine Award! 
Actually, in recent weeks I've been nominated for the Sunshine award, not once, but twice!!   So a HUGE Thank you to Ashley from Geoknitology and Natalie from Marigold's Loft.   If both of you had not nominated me, you would definitely be on my list of nominations below ^_^

The Award comes with the following rules:
1: Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you.  
2. Answer the 10 questions about your favourite things.
3. Nominate 10 blogs to receive the Sunshine Award and let them know they've been nominated.

The questions:
1.  Favourite animal: The Kitten of course!
    Just try to not fall in love with her.  Just try.
2.  Favourite number:  Don't have one.
3.  Favourite non-alcoholic drink: Coffee.  I swear I don't need it, I just really like it. 
Plus, coffee makes your hair blow sideways while you fall asleep standing up.  Fact (via).
4.  Facebook or Twitter: Neither, I really don't need to know what you're doing every 5 minutes, and vice versa :)  I prefer PINTEREST!
Makes me laugh everytime (via)
5.  My passion:  I dunno, I love A, The Kitten and my family obviously.  Otherwise, crochet really is my passion.  It's something I do every day, and spend countless hours thinking about and researching.  I don't know what I did with myself before I crocheted, my life must have been quite sad indeed!
One of my favourite things to do is just browse my project page to see all I have accomplised.  Sad much?

6.  Getting or Giving: Both please.  I don't like things to be uneven.  See Big Bang clip below.
7.  Favourite Pattern: Well, I haven't seen them all yet, but the one I have made the most is the Dahlia Shawl.
Check it out here
8.  Favourite day of the week: Everything seems a little bit better on Friday.
If only it actually was Friday today (via)
9.  Favourite Flower: Not really a flower type of person, though I have an awesome cyclamen that just refuses to die
10.  Favourite Country: I've not been outside Australia, so that one will have to do - though it really is quite nice, why don't you visit?

And the 10 blogs I am passing this award onto, in no particular order (actually looks like they've come out in alphabetical order, which is lovely!) (I've also tried to choose blogs that I have not nominated previously for awards in attempt to spread the love around evenly):
Go and read all those blogs, they're brill!

Thanks again Ash and Nat -xox-

0 comments:

Post a Comment