24 October 2012

Awesomesauce

I'm awesome. I must be.  I got me an award.  Ashley from over at Misty Mountain Designs nominated me for the Readers Appreciation Award!  Woooo!! Everybody dance now!!


Anyway, thanks very much Ashely, you're also awesome.  Let's make a club!  Also, I see your memory of My Grandmotherly Ways, and raise you a Geoknitology!

Everybody, go check out and follow Ashley right now, if you know what's good for you!

This award comes with rules, which, to be frank takes a bit of the fun out of getting an award eh? :P  Those rules are:
  1. thank the person that nominated you [check]  (what kind of black hearted person wouldn't do this anyway?)
  2. answer 10 questions.  Well, I'm going to cheat here, becuase these questions look to be about the same as those for the Sunshine Award, and I've answered them here.  So please check that out if you want to know all about my hopes and dreams :3
  3. nominate some other bloggers. 
Ok, Imma try to nominate peeps I haven't before.  But see here, here and here for other cool bloggers whose blogs I really really love.   It doesn't mean I don't love these peeps any less, but I'm just spreading the love ;)

3 comments:

  1. I am thrilled. Thank you so much for the award. Will have to ponder on those questions .... Some easy, some tricky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! You deserve it ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! :) Indeed well deserved.
    xo,
    wink

    ReplyDelete