15 January 2014

Out of hibernation

Picked this up after a long hibernation.  Took a while to remember how to do it! Aoibhe has some great video tutorials here if you're interested.

It's near impossible to get a picture of this true to colour. It's less pink and more red.  The same yarn I used for the notorious wedding shawl.


I'm on the second last row and not sure if it's going to be big enough.  I know it will grow, but I think I'll have enough yarn to do another repeat, so I might just do that.  I do like making things difficult for myself.

~Tan

Linking to- WIP Wednesday (Tami's Amis) | WIP Wednesday (Ambassador Crochet) | Yarn Along (Small Things) | Keep Calm and Craft On {Crafting on} (Frontier Dreams) | What you doing Wednesday (SusanD1408 Crochet Addict) | Hookin on Hump Day (My Merry Messy Life)


6 comments:

  1. Stunning colour, it will be well worth finishing off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty colour! Hibernation always seems like such a good idea, but I never can work out what I was doing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow this is so beautiful! Just found your blog thru Tami Ami's Linky party.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It already looks beautiful - can't wait to see it finished! ^___^

    ReplyDelete