20 August 2013

So much stockinette

At least I'm getting some purling practice right? Uggh purling



Prospects looking grim for finishing this KAL on time. I'd like to give it a good old try though. I have the sleeves, button band and neck band to make in 11 days. Not too much to ask. Surely.

~Tan

Linking to- WIP Wednesday (Tami's Amis) | WIP Wednesday (Ambassador Crochet) | Yarn Along (Small Things) | Keep Calm and Craft On {Crafting on} (Frontier Dreams) | What you doing Wednesday (SusanD1408 Crochet Addict) | Hookin on Hump Day (My Merry Messy Life)




7 comments:

  1. I know you can finish that Miette before the 31st. You can do it T!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah you can do it!! I'm excited to see it finished. Have a knitty Wednesday xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck finishing in time! If the body is done you should have enough time, provided there is nothing to distract you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty pattern, I look forward to seeing your progress, I live the colour. Deb x

    ReplyDelete
  5. You go girl! Personally, I gave up deadlines when I retired! LOL!

    ReplyDelete