31 March 2012

Caturday II

via
I had enough interest in my inaugural Caturday post last week to encourage me to add a Mr Linky!

The plan is simple, every Caturday (Saturday) I will show off a picture of The Kitten, and maybe some other random felis catus stuff I encounter (Suggestions most welcome in this respect).  Then I will invite you to show off your furbaby by adding a link to a recent post!  It would be great if you post on Saturdays too, but I'm not going to get my knickers in a bunch if you link to something else. 

Today's photo(s):  The Kitten is lounging around in the sun on a mat in my bedroom.  The Kitten loves mats.  She hates tiles.  She will either sit on the edge of the carpet, or trot briskly to the bathroom mat where she will proceed to roll around, look at you upside down and stretch.  She will also grab the mat with her claws and move it around so its a veritable shmozzle when next I enter the room of bathing.  
The Kitten at her best.
Today's topic:  puking. 

The Kitten does her fair share of puking.  One of her favourite places to puke is one of these aforementioned mats (there see, my ramblings had a reason!).  I would love one day to make this lovely needlework pattern on a cushion. 
via
Bonus: fortuitously, one of this week's cat vs humans comics was on topic!
 
via
Is your kittty a puker? 

Please add your kitty related link below!



1 comment:

  1. Ha ha, I *love* that cross-stitch pattern!

    P.S. I gave you a blog award http://teaandcraft.blogspot.com.au/2012/04/they-like-me-they-really-really-like-me.html

    ReplyDelete