20 October 2013

FOXY KAL wrap up



The FOXY KAL has officially finished and I just wanted to take a moment to thank everyone who participated and made an awesome foxy hat of their own!

I thought I would do a quick round up of the makes!


Row 1:  ttvphotoaggrokikkerAlexandriaBTheBumbleBee
Row 2: rofelpixieejeddingtonhayleyransleybooniesangel
Row 3: perfectlytracyJazz0209, mar2713 (knit and crochet versions!)
Row 4: teaandcraftDWScissors

Those are some fantastically foxy hats, I especially like how different everyone made theirs!

I partook making my own version of Lisa's excellent crochet fox hat pattern:


Both of the fox hat patterns released during the FOXY KAL are now available for free to everyone!  The knit version here and Lisa's crochet version here.



Thanks again to anyone who participated or spread the word about our first KAL - the response was overwhelming and I'm quite grateful to everyone!  Extra props must go to co-organiser Lisa, whose enthusiasm I am always in awe of - it was a total treat to collaborate with her on this project!

If you do make a fox hat I'd love to see it!

~Tan


4 comments:

  1. Wow, it's so great seeing all the finished projects together! ^__^ I loved working with you as well! Organising this KAL was so much fun! ^__^

    P.S. I love your new banner!
    P.P.S. I think your purple fox hat is actually the cutest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the post! It's fun to see all the hats together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was a great first KAL for me too........I really enjoyed knitting the foxy hat, thank you again for such a great free pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was a great first KAL for me too........I really enjoyed knitting the foxy hat, thank you again for such a great free pattern.

    ReplyDelete