I think I'm finally up to date! And over half way! Whee!
Can you tell where most of my crafting energies have been these past 20 days?
181. Two more horses picked up for my matchbox carousel!
182. Skulduggery Pleasant. Book 8. Get ready for your insides to be torn usunder.
183. Postal voting is the best kind of voting.
185. Another #noveltybroochfriday! Neigh!
186. Actual things Tony Abbot has said. Gross.
187. Fabric shopping!
188. My ripple will probably be finished in the year 2387
189. Sleeping kitty.
190. The first time stitching in the ditch. I was pretty excited I had to capture it in pictures.
191. My hanstan canister collection
192. Kitten inna box!
193. Epic rainbow over Melbourne. The best thing was there were about 20 people taking photos too. OMG never seen a rainbow before!
194. I love me some gothic looking chruches.
195. Hanami looking gorgeous.
196. Stephen West and I finally getting acquainted.
197. Lovely early train.
198. I will never be as awesome as Gertie. But I can try.
199. BUY ALL THE FABRICS!
200. Sending out some postcards. Foreigners seem to love these tacky Aussies ones for some strange reason.
Annamaria Tunic from Ottobre Design
1 day ago