29 May 2014

FO: Hatchling Cardigan

Babies!  People have babies sometimes.  Not me.  Nope.

But good excuse to knit eh?

Here's a hatchling cardigan.



I made the smallest size but it came out big enough to fit my friend's 16 month old.  It measures 25cm across the chest and 25cm from shoulder to hem.

Pattern: Hatchling cardigan.  Good little pattern.  I knit the sleeves in the round instead of seaming, because I'm cool.  And I didn't have matching buttons so I did a bunch of different ones.  I really like them.  I also did less repeats of the lace, making it more of a cropped cardi.
Yarn:  Bendigo Woollen Mills Cotton 8ply in Blush. When will I learn with this yarn?  It knits up lovely and soft but I really need to use smaller needles, and get better at stockinette, look how messy it is?  ugh.
Ravelled here.

~Tan

-Linking with-
Tami's Amis FO Fridays | Fiber Arts Fridays at Wisdom Begins in Wonder | Natural Suburbia for Creative Fridays | I've Made Friday at SusanD1408 Crochet Addict | I ♥ Fridays at Petals to Picots | Muster Party (Fluster Buster)


1 comment:

  1. Very pretty! I like the multi-coloured buttons ^____^ So many people I know are having babies now! But, like you, not me. I will stick to making them gifts ^___^

    ReplyDelete