24 September 2013

getting acquainted

Attempting to channel Liesl with the fuzzy project picture.  Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery right?


I know last week I said I was being project monogamous with Hanami, but I think this counts.  See, hanami is a wedding gift for a friend, and Safety Scarf is the accompanying gift for the groom - so there's no cheating!

I'm getting acquainted with Stephen West for the first time.  Already really enjoying this pattern, it has icord edges?  How freaking clever!  I'm enjoying the simple back and forth (compared to recent cardigan shenanigans and hanami) but with enough variation to keep it interest.  And 10ply!  I'm in heaven!

~Tan

p.s.  Let's be serious, my photos will never be that fancy.



Linking to- WIP Wednesday (Tami's Amis) | WIP Wednesday (Ambassador Crochet) | Yarn Along (Small Things) | Keep Calm and Craft On {Crafting on} (Frontier Dreams) | What you doing Wednesday (SusanD1408 Crochet Addict) | Hookin on Hump Day (My Merry Messy Life)


0 comments:

Post a Comment